So before she goes back in I need to:
- Attach mooring chain to new buoy which requires me to..
- fit new rowlocks to the tender so that I can row out to it
- if the weather is OK I'll try and finish the tin of anti fouling by putting a second coat on the bottom of as much of the boat as possible
- if I have time the jib will go back on to the furler, and
- the boom/mainsail will go back on the mast
- pick up outboard
- get a tank of fuel
- ...and and and
The picture by the way is launch day last year...