Sunday, 15 April 2012

Sails on...

Before...... looking a bit bare....
Quick trip out to see Pap today in order to get the sails on...

With tides at 7 in the morning and 7 in the evening, and a damn chilly force 5 from the north east, there was no opportunity today for the first sail of the season..

Any way mission accomplished - she's now re-rigged and ready to go when I do have the opportunity..

While I was out there I took the opportunity to get a few shots of the winter projects that I hadn't managed to get on launch day...


Cockpit tidy from above - showing attachment.... 

Same from the front - just sits on the cockpit step...

Tempted to start calling this blog "101 Uses for a Plastic joining Block"... Bolts form the attachment for...

More blocks... yee gods I need to do that varnish soon...

Stereo in place...  alternative blog title might also be "101 Uses for a Pine Slatted Bed" since that was what formed both box and stereo body...

Damn cosy.....  just off camera - tea on the go, and Kindle.....  well I had to warm up after almost freezing my nadgers off putting the sails on...

After...  and all dressed nicely...
Oh...and I also took courage in hand and called the Coastguard to make sure the VHF was working... and yes I did use Channel 67... and yes it was working...

No comments:

Post a Comment