Wednesday 17 October 2012

Lift out approaches....

...and I'm still 20 miles short of my yearly target..... 

..."Papillon" is scheduled to be lifted on Sunday so I have the rest of this week and Saturday for the final push... I know it's not critical, but it would be nice to come in on target...

That my friends, is a weather window...
 
...I have my eye on a weather window this Saturday - the forecast is for lighter winds than of late (and locally they've been F6 and F7 most of the week so far), and sunny weather - if it comes off it'll be just the job for a little perambulate round the island [clicky for the last time I did it]....

Added bonus will be no need to drop the mast when I come out on Sunday, as I'll be the "right" side of the bridge...  fingers crossed......

0 comments:

Post a Comment