Tuesday 15 June 2010

Mast is... (part 2)

..back!! The rigger delivered it back yesterday afternoon - went down to check it last night and he's done an amazing job on the mast foot - I'll post some pictures when I remember to take the camera with me..!

I have volunteers with two pairs of willing hands laid on for Thursday morning so all being well the mast should be up by lunchtime...

Will ask the rigger to check the set-up over the weekend, and all being well I will then aim to launch on an early tide one morning next week...

Can't wait..

In the meanwhile, to help keep my hand in I'm helping a friend deliver his boat from Port Solent to Emsworth Yacht Harbour (pictured) on Sunday - it's too early for a forecast with any degree of likelihood, but at the moment it's looking windy, and northerly - so cold...!

1 comment:

  1. great news on the mast repair. I look forward to seeing how your shakedown cruise goes.

    ReplyDelete